Youth Strength and Conditioning Coaching Seminar
Date: Thursday 30th March
Venue: Sligo Park Hotel
Join us for an informative seminar on Youth Strength and Conditioning. Find out how to introduce strength and conditioning into sport and activities for children aged 6-16. This seminar is suitable for coaches, teachers and volunteers 18+.
The seminar will be delivered by Tom French. With over 30 years experience in the strength and conditioning industry, Tom works with over 300 youth athletes per week and has a very practical approach to introducing strength and conditioning to children.
- Long Term Athlete Development Strategy
- Components of fitness
- Nature of the growth and development of youth
- Physical Fitness & Psychological Wellbeing
- Motor Skill & Muscular Strength development
- Health & Wellbeing
- Injury Reduction
- Monitoring & Assessing the young athlete
For more information contact email@example.com